The obstacles stopping you are within your control…but outside your awareness.
The reason people struggle to have the mental or physical health they’re after isn’t because there’s something wrong with them. It’s because nobody has ever taught them the REAL reasons they keep getting stuck.
While most Health Coaching tells you WHAT to do, it doesn’t teach you HOW to recognize your patterns and shift them in your favor…but we’re here to change that.
Exclusive Weekly Content
The perfect mix of worksheets, challenges, checklists, and more–all designed to bring new awareness to the patterns that are holding you back and help you make small changes for big results.
Life-Changing Resources & Tips
Skip the time and misery of trial and error. Get access to tried and true recipes, product recommendations, services, and referrals that make your life (and your health!) easier and more enjoyable.
Benefit from live strategy sessions, Q&As, and personalized feedback on your goals, habits, and obstacles so you can feel confident that you’re headed in the right direction for YOU.
Support & Accountability
Health change can be HARD. Without support and accountability, it’s much harder. Benefit from the simplest solution by joining our community of like-minded, growth-oriented, amazing humans.
A group of people having common interests or goals
Sharing, participation, and fellowship
What the research says
(and everything we incorporate into our community to maximize your progress)
Advice on routines, identifying effective cues, and coaching habit substitution leads to more weight loss and/or more consistent health habits long term
Lally et al.,2008
Information and interventions delivered electronically (online, via text or email, etc.) are effective for creating habit change in people’s everyday lives
Rompotis et al.,2014
Habits form with “strategies that: reinforce motivation; boost action control capacity, opportunity, or skills; facilitate post-initiation repetition; or quicken the learning of associations arising from repetition”
Gardner & Rebar,2019
Online community interventions have a positive effect on health behaviors, both short- and long-term
Hunter et al.,2019
Daily reminders and repetition have a significant effect on the successful formation of a new habit
Fournier et al.,2017
Giving people information on setting action plans, time cues, methods for increasing enjoyment, and connecting performance with intrinsic motivation creates better exercise habits and strengthens habit development
Lally & Gardner,2013
Learn more about who we are and why you want us in your corner
Our community is designed for you if…
- you realize you’ve had the same goal for years, or you keep shifting to a new goal without making progress
- your doctor has told you that you need to make changes for your health
- you can’t afford the cost of individual guidance
- you know you need to shift some habits but you’re too tired or overwhelmed to start
- you struggle with poor self-esteem or you feel like you’re not good enough
- you question whether you can trust the information you read, but you want to know what’s right for YOU
- you have health issues that aren’t going away or getting better
- you know what you need to do but you can’t seem to make it “stick”
- you feel like you’re fumbling your way through something that should be simple
- you tend to take on too much at once
- you feel spread thin without enough time for yourself
- you find yourself scrolling through social media, which only makes you feel worse
- you don’t have anyone that offers both support and accountability
- you feel alone or you wish you had more quality friends
We want you to know it doesn’t need to stay this way. Let us walk you through it one step at a time.
The opposite of doom scrolling.
Life-changing content at your fingertips with modules that put the power in your hands:
- Things our bodies do
- Things that happen to us
- Systems that we live in
- How our minds respond
- What psychology has to do with health
- What we can do to adapt
You will walk away each week knowing the answers to critical questions, like:
- What’s the difference between keto, paleo, fasting, Whole 30, and other dietary approaches, and what nutrition style is right for me?
- How do I exercise for my own body, life, and goals without the misery factor? What if I can barely exercise?
- What is my sleep type and why is sleep the best way to be healthy?
- What patterns do I have that get in the way of my own goals?
- Is it really possible to enhance my health and fulfillment when I am so overwhelmed and busy all the time?
From hormones & neurotransmitters to the gut-brain axis–using mindfulness, habit-formation & personal values–we will cover EVERYTHING you need to know in order to master your health.
Stop wasting your time doing the same thing while expecting different results.
Each week inside the Re4m Circle, we will provide you with lessons, prompts, and activities that shift how you think, bring new options into your routine, and help you adopt a new skill that will allow you to work smarter.
The best part? It’s all designed to fit into a busy lifestyle, so even if you feel like you don’t have time for yourself you can make changes that last.
Time is precious and life is priceless. You don’t have to continue struggling or feeling inadequate when you fail to reach your goals. Start with this one simple step to find out what you’ve been missing.
Ready to take the first (tiny) step?
We’re opening up Re4m Circle registration through the end of December to create our Founding Member cohort. We’re looking for people who are ready for an amazing health community and we would LOVE for you to be a part of it. Stop tolerating the struggle and do something to change it!